Our second collab with artist Oliver lancaster Smith on our new luxury organic cotton tee.
Oliver works in a wide range of media and styles, from iPad illustrations to fine art paintings - usually fusing digital and analogue techniques with bright and bold results. He is particularly interested in fashion, youth culture and streetwear and has recently created work for some exciting global brands including Reebok, Adidas, McQ Alexander McQueen, O2, Universal Music & Discovery Network.
Organic cotton uses no chemicals in the growing process so is better for the environment and the people that grow and pick it. It means no industrial chemical pollution can affect the local waterways, soil and people on the cotton farms and surrounding landscape. Now availble in extra small sizes - equivalent of female size 6-8. For our full male to female size comparison chart see our sizing page.
You can follow Ollie's work at http://www.instagram.com/oliverlancaster
Blood n Blue: Cyclo by Oliver Lancaster Smith X Otso on India Ink
A luxury quality ethically made organic cotton T shirt in a unisex cut and gender neutral colourway. Screenprinted by hand here in Slaithwaite.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- We offer FREE shipping on all items within the UK.
- Flat rate shipping of £9.00 for all international orders ( outside of the UK ).
- If you have any concerns with your garment please email us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to sort you out a replacement or a refund if the garment is faulty. Return deliveries must be made at your own cost.
SIZING AND CARE
- Our womens size comparisons are as follows: Size 6-8 = XS, Size 8-10 = S, Size 10-12 = M, Size 12-14 = L, Size 14-16 = XL
- In order to preserve the life of the print and the environment...Wash at 30˚ and do not tumble dry this garment.
- Our T shirts are regular fitting. Please order the size you normally would.